Are the brain,kidneys,bowels,bladder and nerves leading from spine down to the legs considered soft tissue?

El Reno, OK |

If occured in a car wreck.

Yes.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. No. Generally, soft tissue refers to muscle tissue.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

3. no

If you feel this is the "best" answer or is "helpful," please indicate. Since I am limited to the information you provide, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the answer. You should seek the advise of an attorney who can explore all aspects of your question. This communication does not form an attorney client relationship.

4. A brain injury is a serious injury

5. Soft tissue is muscle. You are referring to organs and bones. Lawyers are not doctors, but obviously personal injury lawyers must learn human anatomy. Have your doctor explain the specifics. Good Luck!

6. In short yes.

This response should not be constued as legal advice on how to proceed as our firm does not have enough information to analyze the claim. Further, until we are in an attorney/client relationship we generally do not give specific legal advice.

7. The body consists of bone, organs, soft tissues and fluids. Soft tissues are generally considered as including muscles and tendons, fat cells, nerves, the tissue in and around joints of the body and vessels which fluids such as blood and lymph throughout the body. While organs are made up of tissues, their greater complexity and function place them in their own category as organs.

8. the insurance industry spends millions trying to influence how justice is delivered
    whne people are injured in motor vehicle negligence cases

all of your internal organs are vital to life any injury to a spinal nerve is serious
    requiring competent medical treatment