Are questions considered to be statements in libel defamation cases?

Winchester, VA |

Some lonely person used someone's pic (which was already posted on some online site) under a false name to meet someone for romantic relationship. During that person's chat session, s/he asked questions like "Do you want to sleep with me"? Again this person hasn't made nor posted any direct false statements about the person in the pic. So, In law what harms reputation? Does the person in the pic has a case here for online libel, defamation with regards to someone using that person's pic without s/he's consent or asking questions to people online? Is there by any chance any criminal act involved here? No monetary damages nor any bullying involved. No real names nor any other real information used.

1. You need economic damages as part of a libel claim.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.

2. No damages, no monetary recovery. Block the person online.