Are misdemeanor cases that are dismissed diverted in Jefferson District Court usually able to be expunged like other dismissal

Louisville, KY |

Wanting to find out if a diverted case can be expunged

Yes, they are eligible under one of the 2 KY expungement statutes: KRS 431.076 or 431.078. Go to the clerk's office to get a copy of the form or hire a criminal defense attorney to file for you. www.kacdl.net

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

2. yes, after the case has been dismissed for 30 days.

You can reach Mark Solomon at (720) 722-2050 for clarifications to any answers here. This is general informational response is based only on the information given. It should not be relied upon without consulting a lawyer and getting a full consultation. This response to the question does not create an attorney-client relationship. This is general informational response is based only on the information given. It should not be relied upon without consulting a lawyer and getting a full consultation. This response to the question does not create an attorney-client relationship. Mark Solomon Criminal Defense Attorney Solomon Law, P.C. 1733 High St. Denver, CO 80218 (720) 722-2050 http://www.solomonesq.com/