Are headrests required in cars?

Ocala, FL |

I have headrests that are designed to be removable in a florida titled car? Can I remove my headrests, they interfere with my seeing out the back window. I am short.

i would remove the headrest if it interferes with your vision. This could impair your ability to see other vehicles. which is a real safety concern for you and others on the road.Safety comes first. The purpose of the headrest is to protect your neck against backlash, but the headrest may not be necessary if your head is already up against the seat. I checked the State of Florida Drivers manual and could not find anything that would indicate that the removal would violate the law. however I am not a Florida attorney.
We are not providing legal advice. Before taking any action you must consult with an attorney who proctices in that state. .

This is a complicated area of the law. We are not providing legal advice. Before taking any action you must consult with an attorney practicing in estate and elder law .planning .