Are attorney fees & court cost subjected to any interest when calculating a HOA debt. I notice it is always a separate amount.

Asked 9 months ago - Lawrenceville, GA

i am recalculating my HOA assessments from 2001 because the default judgment is not correct. I was not properly served and found out only a year ago. The judgment was in 2008.The HOA has refused to produce the detail to the debt amount on the judgment. I want to recalculate the debt as my defense when i request the judgment to be set aside.

1. Kris K. Skaar

1

Answered . You should have the judgment and all relevant documents reviewed by an experienced debt defense attorney.

2. Kris K. Skaar

1