Are all Lawyers afraid to sue other Lawyers?

Saugerties, NY |

My Sister is in dire need of an Attorney whom would be willing to take her case against another Attorney.

Not legal malpractice attorneys. Suing other attorneys is the nature of that field.

2. I handle legal malpractice cases. However, sometimes dissatisfied clients think they have a case when they don't.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

3. It's widely believed that lawyers decline cases of one kind or another because of fear of the opponent, i.e., "big corporations" or "another lawyer." But I've never seen that. The main reason lawyers decline a case is because they think the case is more likely to lose than to win, meaning that if they take it on contingency, they won't get paid.