Arbitration limit date passed. Is the escrow holding my money obligated now to return them to my bank account?

A dispute notice was filed by a contractor requesting money for a service not done . A dispute assistance was offered . I couldn't participate, being overseas.
My money is in E..escrow.
"If a dispute assistance call cannot be scheduled at a suitable time for everyone involved E. will notify both parties that either may request Arbitration by or before the Arbitration Limitations Date". ( 30 days from filing date, is October 21 )
""Limitations Period for Arbitrations
If both Contractor and Client fail to demand binding Arbitration for an unresolved Dispute by the Arbitrations Limitations Date, then Client and Contractor will be deemed to have instructed E. Escrow to, and E Escrow will, Release all funds in the Escrow Account to the client"""
(A dispute assist scheduled for Oct 24 )

What does escrow say? If they won't release the money, you might either need to:

1. get a release from the contractor, or
2. get a court order instructing them to release it.

The above is not intended to be legal advice, but may be used for general information. Please contact an attorney for specific help tailored to your needs. www.figgardenlaw.com

I agree.

Arbitration topics