Arbitration Car Accident case who is going to pay after hearing

Sunnyvale, CA |

The left signal and straight signal was red so all cars were stopped. I was around 200 feet away from stop line and stooped at straight lane. There was a enough distance for me to change the lane to move to left turn lane from straight lane, so I decided to move to left turn lane. I gave proper indicator that I am moving. The car (other party) which was next 2 from me stopped at straight lane, was suddenly moving to left lane when my car was come parallel to it and so it hit my right portion of the car and its left portion got impacted.
Now the case is in Arbitration. Who is going to pay for the Arbitration and for its all process.If fault comes to me , do I need to pay all expenses to other party and to the other insurance company. Do other party sue me in any case.

1. Let your insurance and the other party's insurance handle arbitration and your insurance will let you know of the outcome.

2. Normally arbitration is split between the parties and the arbitrator is prepaid. If you are going to arbitration and you have not paid any money, then I would suspect the insurance carrier is picking up the cost. If you pulled into the other land and made contact, you very well may be responsible. Your insurance company would have an obligation to pay for the damages and any related pain and suffering. If you don't have insurance, the other party or their insurance company will seek out relief from you.

I hope this is helpful

John N. Kitta
    Fremont

If you have found this information helpful, please let the attorney know by marking best answer. Thank you. This participating Attorney does not warrant any information provided, nor are we creating an Attorney-Client relationship by providing said information to you on this site. Nothing contained herein is intended to constitute, offer, induce, promise, or contract of any kind. The content provided is presented as a courtesy to be used only for informational purposes and is not represented to be error free. The Law Offices of John N. Kitta makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to its answer to inquiries, and such representations and warranties are being expressly disclaimed. Given limited facts, we are attempting to share relevant information concerning this area of the law as a public service.

3. Both parties pay for the arbitration. If you have insurance , your company will pay your share. If you lose, your insurance company will settle the case for you. Best of luck.,

This answer is provided by California Accident Attorney Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., 510-206-4492. Abogado de Accidentes de Autos de California: 510-206-4492. Abogado de Lesiones de Accidentes de Autos, provides answers of a general context. These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. Oakland Abogado Accidentes Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Accidentes de carros, Abogado de accidentes de Peatones, practices in Antioch, Berkeley, Concord, Oakland, Hayward, Martinez, Newark, Richmond, San Francisco and San Rafael. El abogado de lesiones y heridos en accidentes de autos, is licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Heridos en Accidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, 510-206-4492. Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Abogado de Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, Abogado de Accidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California.

4. I assume you are referring to inter company arbitration (between the two insurance companies). That proceeding will only determine which carrier pays for the property damages. It will have no bearing on either party's ability to bring their own legal action for injuries.