Approved PERM has incorrect experience listed

Asked 5 months ago - San Jose, CA

My PERM was filed in 2008 and currently I have my I-140 approved in EB3 category. Recently I discovered that the 'minimum experience' required listed in my already approved PERM (due to which it was classified in EB3) is different from the 'minimum experience' required for the job that I am holding. Can the PERM be refiled on this basis ?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

18

Answered . Your employer will probably have to submit a new PERM application on your behalf.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Best Answer

Answered . Your employer will need to refile a brand new PERM application on your behalf after having completed yet another "recruitment" campaign. You'll be able to retain your old "priority date" by withdrawing the first PERM.

3. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

Answered . No need to repost. The answer will be the same one way or another since the question was a duplicate.