Approved I360, Pending I485 was transferred to USCIS-NBC, what does the transfer means?

Hempstead, NY |

I-360 pending for 2 years now, in October I-360 was approved, Just receive Transfer notice from USCIS,
Pending I-485 transferred to USCIS-NBC, what does the transfer of pending I485 means?

1. Typically, cases are transferred to expedite the processing of the case. I wouldn't be concerned.

2. Transfer means transfer, nothing more, nothing less. For your specific purposes it would be best to quit concentrating on this issues of Agency internal processes. Doing so does not help you cause and only causes anxiety. When the Government needs something from you, they will let you know in writing and in advance. Keep in touch with your attorney and address your questions there.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

3. USCIS has many offices, so a transfer means little or nothing.

Mr. Shusterman's response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.