Apprenticeship Program in California?

Asked about 3 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I have been dreaming of becoming a lawyer but have lacked the resources to go to law school. I wonder where could I find a lawyer that would be willing to teach me everything they know in exchange for my free service while working with them. I'm hard working, honest, and have a true passion for the law. I get chills when I'm in court and act as my own attorney, prosecutors have watched with concern as I have asked by intuition and research only the questions and submitted verbal motions to aid my personal cases. I want to be a power house through the law and don't know who is willing to give back the blessings that was given to them. Knowledge! If this opportunity at all catches your attention please send me a email at rjfuentes11@live.com.

I'm ready when you are to raise the BAR!

1. Linda Yin Liang

Answered . If you don't go to law school, no matter how long you have been working for lawyers, you can't practice law. Plus, this is not an immigration lawyer.