Applying for my stepson's Green Card

Orlando, FL |

Hello,

My wife and my stepdaughter have already the green card. Can I now apply for my stepson's green card. He is 24 years old and lives in another country. If yes, how long could take the process?

Thanks,

Ignacio

1. Only if you were married to your stepson's mother before he was 18. Even if that was the case, if the stepson is single it will take about 7 years, if married more.
    Luis A. Guerra, Esq.
    Law Office of Luis A. Guerra, PA
    Atrium Centre
    4801 South University Dr., Suite 252
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
    (954)434-5800
    www.guerralegal.com

Law Office of Luis A. Guerra (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

2. MY colleague's analysis is correct.

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

3. The other lawyer is correct.

Education law topics