Applying for I-130 + I-485 ...(I-130 request US Citizen Biographics too). Does he needs to pay $85 x 2 or just for Foreigner ?

Asked about 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

I-130 expects both Applicant and Recipient to provide a G-325A each. Does this means that both have to pay $85 (so $85 x 2 = $170) for the finger printing or just $85 for the Recipient only ??

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

7

2

Answered . Since it is only the immigrant who is applying for the green card and thus needs to be fingerprinted, only he will have to pay the fingerprinting ("biometrics") fee, and NOT the US citizen.

2. Myron Russell Morales

Pro

5

1

Answered . You need to pay the biometrics fee for the immigrant only.

3. Michael Hugh Carlin

4

1

Answered . $85.00 x 1.

4. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

4

1

Answered . Only one person pays the biometrics fee and that is the person who will receive the benefit and be getting the green card.

5. Viera Buzgova

4

Answered . Only the intending immigrant needs to pay the $85. The fee is not tied to the G-325A and I-130 - it is required for I-485. Also, if you are applying for I-765 and I-131 at the same time, you do not need to submit additional $85 fee - one will cover all those applications if submitted together.

6. Levan Natalishvili

2

Answered . Only the beneficiary pays.