Apply for green card with a DUI pending case

Asked 7 months ago - San Jose, CA

I have a DUI pending case, but I came to India for my marriage with an american citizen. Unfortunately my visa is pending and is going through administrative processing and I am not sure of how long it is going to take.

Is it possible to apply for Green card/immigrant visa through my spouse instead of getting H1B stamping. What are the pros and cons of either approaches. Please advice.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . Schedule a Skype consultation with an immigration lawyer to get all of your questions answered.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Yes, it is possible. You should talk to an immigration attorney about details.

3. Guerline Ladouceur-Laurore

Pro

Answered . Please consult an immigration attorney at once.