Apply for Adjustment of Status

Asked over 2 years ago - Tampa, FL

My brother filled an I-130 petition that has been approved. My question is can my wife and I both apply for AOS under 245(i) of the INA? We are both eligible. How can we apply together?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

Answered . If you are present in the U.S. and your priority date is current, you can apply for adjustment of status.

Please see

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

2

Answered . To examine your eligibility under the INA 245(i) you need to have a thorough immigration consultation at which time the attorney will examine your situation without missing anything.

3. Robert West

2

Answered . It depends when he filed and were you in the country on the appropriate date.