Applied for I-824, application on approved I-130 check status and it said card/document production ,what does this mean

Orlando, FL |

Applied for I-824 action an approved I-130. Check the Status and it said card/document production. I should receive in mail within 30 days. What does that means.

It likely means that USCIS is in the process of sending the approved I-130 Petition to the National Visa Center (NVC), as you apparently requested in your I-824.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

Congratulations! Card or document production" means nothing less than that our case has been approved and the green card production facility has been officially instructed to print your new green card! Congratulations again!!

You'll get the card in the mail within the next 10-17 days..

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I130 along cannot produce an issuance of a card. Either you had also filed i485 or it is an error.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Congratulations. Card should be on it's way to you.

321.208.7324
immigration@rbrownllc.com
www.brownimmigrationFL.com

Recommended articles about Immigration