Applied for b1/b2 visa with interview on 1st Nov 2012, got 221g pink slip.

San Francisco, CA |

In March my case number appeared in the PDF and I was a again put on hold. Been close to 8 1/2 months that I am still under this administrative processing. Not sure what are my options.

None. No options will work. You need to patiently wait until all security checks concerning your person are completed. It often takes close to a year or more (especially so if you've been named after your prophet and/or your last name is "Khan". )

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Thanks Giacomo. Yes, my last name is indeed Khan :(

waiting and praying for better.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

You can follow up with the Embassy, however, after a delay of 8 1/2 months, it appears unlikely that the Embassy will issue you a visitor's visa.