APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was terminated????

Asked over 1 year ago - Arlington, VA

I applied for a work permit and I just checked my status online and it said that my I-765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was terminated and that I'll be recieving a mail in up to 30 days from the date. What does it mean? Also, my mom applied at the same time as I did and we both have the same situation but when I checked hers it said that she was denied. Can someone please explain this? What does it mean that my application was terminated? And why? Thank you.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . You are not giving us any information on the type of case through which the EADs were filed to give you a more meaningful answer. From what I can read all the above text means is that both EADs were denied and your application was terminated and so was your mother's. Yours was most likely terminated due to the fact that you are your mother's derivative and when hers was terminated, for whatever reason I ignore, so was yours. Just be patient, wait for the denial notice to arrive in the mail in the next few weeks. It will have a detailed explanation for the denial and termination.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . You have given us practically zero information.

Thus, all anyone can say is that your mother's permit appears to have been denied and your application was terminated (perhaps because your application is derivative of hers.)

All you can do is wait for the mail to arrive.

3. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . You will need to wait for the mail to find out.