Application for citizenship N400

Asked about 1 year ago - Kingman, AZ

Im about to send out my N400 to uscis.when i went to get my money order for $680 including biometrics they gave me two seperate money orders.onefor $500 and the other for $180. Does USCIS just require one or can i send these two seperate ones out?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Just send it. Separate money orders are as good as a single one.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . USCIS shouldn't care, as long as both money orders together total $680 and can be traceable to your N-400 application.

3. Karin Wolman

2

Answered . My colleagues are correct - as long as both money orders are in the same package, it is fine. Optimally, both should have your name and "N-400" on the reference line.

4. David Alexander Concha

Pro

2

Answered . Follow the instructions and make copies of what you submit. Also, send certified mail. You should be fine.

5. Guerline Ladouceur-Laurore

1

Answered . It does not matter as long as the total amount is correct.

6. Yasser Fernando Sanchez

Pro

1

Answered . You should be ok to send both money orders. Best of luck.