Apped for gc for parent based on usc. app recvd on feb 28. no status update till now. Any help would help.

Phoenix, AZ |

I am USC. Applied for senior parent for GC. Finger printing done. And then no updates since feb 28th. Vermont Office status says 7.6 months for processing times. National average says about 13 months.
Also applied for Advance Parole. No status updates on either applications. Any help /directions/pointers would be appreciated.

I applied for I-130 Support, I-131 Advance Parole and I-485 Adj.Sta. Are these processed sequentially? Or parallely?

The The best advice one could give you is to be patient and wait. USCIS I processing time reports are nothing more than average time estimation. You should not rely on it too much. If still having doubts after reading this, then contact the local immigration lawyer in your town To investigate.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

You may call USCIS at (800) 375-5283 for any updates and/or look into you application.

February plus 7.6 months is October. It is not October yet.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration