Asked over 1 year ago - Pompano Beach, FL

I would love to ask u guys which is better based on your previous experience with your clients in removal proceedings im addmissiable for AOS as my relief I would like to know which way would best the best way ADJUSTING with the courts or TERMINATE with the court an proceed with USCIS an is AOS WITH THE COURTS FASTER THAN USCIS THANKS FOR UR REPLIES GUYS ITS VERY APPRECICATED

Attorney answers (4)

  1. 7

    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Hello. It depends. You have to see when the next individual hearing is available with the judge. And it could take alot of time for the trial attorney's office to transfer the case to USCIS. But besides the speed, it also depends on the attorney's strategy. Often, it is better to have the case decided by the USCIS so that you are not in removal any more and in case the USCIS denies, then you can have your case reviewed by the judge. It is attorney strategy. Best regards.

  2. 9

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should REALLY ask your lawyer this question, not us. Terminate is preferable for you.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866)... more
  3. 8

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . This is a difficult question of legal strategy.

    HIRE A LAWYER and have him/her be the 'judge' of how that court's judge's operate ... every court and every judge is different.

    PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It... more
  4. 5

    Lawyers agree

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . I agree with Mr. Ahmed, but my experience is that closure of the removal proceeding and adjudication before the USCIS is almost always faster and less risky.

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Immigration court

Immigration court is a division of the US Department of Justice that oversees and decides cases involving immigrants facing deportation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,581 answers this week

3,751 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,581 answers this week

3,751 attorneys answering