AOS IN REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS

Asked over 1 year ago - Pompano Beach, FL

I would love to ask u guys which is better based on your previous experience with your clients in removal proceedings im addmissiable for AOS as my relief I would like to know which way would best the best way ADJUSTING with the courts or TERMINATE with the court an proceed with USCIS an is AOS WITH THE COURTS FASTER THAN USCIS THANKS FOR UR REPLIES GUYS ITS VERY APPRECICATED

1. 7

1

Answered . Hello. It depends. You have to see when the next individual hearing is available with the judge. And it could take alot of time for the trial attorney's office to transfer the case to USCIS. But besides the speed, it also depends on the attorney's strategy. Often, it is better to have the case decided by the USCIS so that you are not in removal any more and in case the USCIS denies, then you can have your case reviewed by the judge. It is attorney strategy. Best regards.

2. 9

Answered . You should REALLY ask your lawyer this question, not us. Terminate is preferable for you.

3. 8

Answered . This is a difficult question of legal strategy.

HIRE A LAWYER and have him/her be the 'judge' of how that court's judge's operate ... every court and every judge is different.

4. 5

Best Answer

Answered . I agree with Mr. Ahmed, but my experience is that closure of the removal proceeding and adjudication before the USCIS is almost always faster and less risky.