Anything New about the New Immigration Bill ?

Hollywood, FL |

I currently have a Dreamer Status and i would like to know if any of you know anything about the new immigration bill, im hopping that i could get a better status in US. ( Permanent Resident )
I would like to join serve United States but currently do to my status im not able to, if you know any procedure i could do. I would gladly appreciated Thank You !

There is no new news on the immigration bill as it was only passed by the Senate. You will have to patient. There is also no such thing as dreamer status. I assume you are talking about DACA.

Alexus P. Sham (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Thank you for your respond i have a dream Act Status.

See the below link for an update on comprehensive immigration reform.

A bill passed the Senate in June, but the House of Representatives has not voted on a Path to Citizenship bill.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

The bill could be stuck in the house for sometime. If it does pass it will be with changes.

Recommended articles about Immigration