Anyone out there know of a good elder financial abuse lawyer in Midland.

Midland, MI |

I obtain so many documents/instruments that contain my forged signature. I have had no assistance by those in authority to assist me.

You haven't given us much information to go on regarding the forged signatures. You may want to contact Adult Protective Services to investigate.

James Frederick in Livonia Michigan is very knowledgeable and probably could help or refer you to someone who can. Law Offices Of Frederick & Frederick Plc

33300 Five Mile Rd

Suite 110

Livonia, MI 48154

Office: 734-743-1143

Fax: 734-786-2236

Lawrence Friedman, Bridgewater, NJ. Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the ABA approved National Elder Law Foundation, former Chair NJ State Bar Association Elder and Disabilities Law Section, Member Board of Consultors of NJSBA Real Property, Trusts & Estates Law Section, Vice Chair Special Needs Law Section of National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, and Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation from N.Y.U. School of Law. Visit SpecialNeedsNJ.com for articles and Q&A on elder law, special needs, wills, trusts, estates, and tax. Visit SpecialNeedsNJ.com/blog and subscribe for free timely updates to be delivered to your inbox. Information on both Avvo and SpecialNeedsNJ.com does not constitute legal advice, as it is general in nature and may not apply to your situation or be subject to important changes. No attorney client relationship exists unless set forth in written engagement terms.

James P. Frederick

James P. Frederick

Thank you for the kind words, Lawrence. I would suggest Attorney Carol Thomas, who is based in Saginaw. Her number is 989-793-2300. She specializes in Elder Law and is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.