Anyone familiar with Acocella Law Group who does foreclosure defense? Im scared cause there are alot of scams out there

Asked about 2 years ago - Quincy, IL

Lender wont work with me they just keep delaying fixing my problem. Im just starting going through the foreclosure process which i want to eliminate. I can afford my payment now but its the catching up that is the problem.

1. Keith Adam Halpern

2

Answered . You need to get a consultation from a IL licensed property attorney skilled in foreclosure litigation and you might also consider just getting a bankruptcy consultation (for planning purposes). I have heard of that law firm before, but I know nothing about them. Attorneys aren't supposed to solicit to you and you should interview no less than three or four attorneys. There ARE alot of scams and your attorney general should be able to steer you away from them. Good Luck