Any tax documents to file for B1/B2?

New York, NY |

Last year I spent 11 months in the U.S. on a tourist visa (came, left and then came back). Am I considered a tax resident? Are there any forms I need to file with IRS? I did not work in the U.S. during my tourist status.

I doubt it, but ask a tax attorney.

You need to contact either a CPA or tax attorney.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.

Tax law topics

Recommended articles about Tax law