Any tax documents to file for B1/B2?

Asked 6 months ago - New York, NY

Last year I spent 11 months in the U.S. on a tourist visa (came, left and then came back). Am I considered a tax resident? Are there any forms I need to file with IRS? I did not work in the U.S. during my tourist status.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Laurence Drew Borten


    Contributor Level 14


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . I doubt it, but ask a tax attorney.

  2. Wendy Rebecca Barlow

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You need to contact either a CPA or tax attorney.

    The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,681 answers this week

3,334 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,681 answers this week

3,334 attorneys answering