Any recent approvals of U visa. I filed petition in oct 2013. the quote for this year is full.

Asked 8 months ago - Piscataway, NJ

The current processing time is 6 months.
Will i get my EAD soon if my case is approved?

1. Eric M. Mark

Pro

2

Answered . It takes over a year to get an approval on a U visa petition. You filed in October. You have a long time to wait.

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko
    Alexander M. Ivakhnenko, Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL
    Posted 8 months ago.

Recently the site has limited any reasonable opportunity to express agreement with any stated legal opinion by placing a capricious quota on any attorney’s ability to agree. Such limitation does not permit any licensed counsel to contribute to the site discussion freely and voluntarily. Therefore, I am exercising my agreement with the above statement with this option.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . You should be able to, but no one can predict or assure you that.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

2

Answered . No one on Avvo could allay your expectations and assure you when you may receive a favorable decision to apply for an EAD, as the USCIS will determine that and based on its caseload the delay may be significant.