Any recent approvals of U visa. I filed petition in oct 2013. the quote for this year is full.

Asked about 1 year ago - Piscataway, NJ

The current processing time is 6 months.
Will i get my EAD soon if my case is approved?

1. 2

Answered . It takes over a year to get an approval on a U visa petition. You filed in October. You have a long time to wait.

2. 3

Answered . You should be able to, but no one can predict or assure you that.

3. 2

Answered . No one on Avvo could allay your expectations and assure you when you may receive a favorable decision to apply for an EAD, as the USCIS will determine that and based on its caseload the delay may be significant.