Skip to main content

Any personal injury atterney's that are will ing to file agaist the lewis county police and jail

Centralia, WA |

will reveil if i find one that would be willing to take it on i was told by at least one atterney's office that they would not take on the lewis county jail

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation, either).

    This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

  2. Try Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

  3. Look for a lawyer who handles civil rights cases.

  4. If the facts warrant bringing a claim, there is no defendant who should avoid facing justice. I would be happy to talk to you about your potential claim.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics