Any lawyers out there who can help me on dui case for a good price can't afford no more than 1000 for woodbridge nj

Iselin, NJ |

any lawyers out there who can help me on dui case for a good price can't afford no more than 1000
for woodbridge nj

1. You should go to "Find A Lawyer" on this site and put in criminal defense or DUI attorney and then your city, or the largest city near you.

2. Use avvo to find a few DUI attorneys in your area. While I can't promise you that any will do your case for $1000, you should be able to find a few that charge fair prices and offer reasonable payment plans. Most if not all will offer a free consultation, so call and talk to a few. Best of luck.

Jasen Nielsen

3. This is not the place to look for an attorney. Use AVVO's "Find a Lawyer" tool.

This post is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney client relationship with Mr. Cassara.

4. Possibly. Give me a call with the facts and we'll go from there.

5. For $1,000.00 I can refer you to an escort with a law degree to get you through the judicial process, protect your rights, explain what is going on in English, and assist you with any questions. We refer to this in the industry as a "read and plead." But it's better than nothing.

6. I agree with mr palumbo. $1000 will get you a lawyer, but not likely one who is going to give you the defense you need on a dwi.

7. Shop around to get a price. Many variables will go into determining what price you would pay. Is this your first DWI? Were you in a school zone? Driving while Suspended? Anybody suffer personal injury? Any other driving violations involved? This is why you can't quote a price on an open forum and expect to find a lawyer to represent you without providing more information as each of these questions will factor into what you would likely pay.

You really need to meet with an attorney in person to get an idea of what you should expect to pay based on the attorney's grasp of what went on in your case. Plead NOT GUILTY until are represented by an attorney and speak to an attorney BEFORE your next scheduled court date. Good luck with your case.

DISCLAIMER This answer is provided for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site cannot be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices law in the State where this offense is charged; and, who has experience in the area of law you are asking questions about and with whom you would have an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question, or in the State where this charge is filed. I am an attorney licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey. Consult a local attorney if your case arises outside the State of New Jersey. If you found this answer to be HELPFUL then you can vote that this answer was helpful. If you found this answer to be the BEST ANSWER of all those presented, then you can vote that this answer was the best answer presented. Also, please be advised that any response to any comments made by the asker do not create an attonrey client relationship.

8. My office handles DUI cases in the Woodbridge court. Please contact my offic e to discuss your case in more detail. Thank you.
    Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

9. That fee may ( I mean may) get a good lawyer to examine the case and look for defenses, if not found cut a deal for you. But if there is a defense, that amount would not cover the work necessary to win. The PD in Woddbridge is good but very busy.

DUI topics