Any lawyer in El Centro ? I need help to make a decision "To sue or not to sue"

Asked about 1 year ago - Salton City, CA

Case involves my civil right violation, interfere with business resulting in loss. Possible conspiracy to obstruct business and scam for quick money by a tenant. ... in Confidential subject: I will fetch some document if interested to your interest... factual lost is for small claim but by violation there could be more ... from harassment, scam. ... Please let me know. Thanks
Homer
PS: due to retirement income I only can use a contingent case.

1. Malosack Berjis

1

Answered . Unfortunately, this forum is not for attorney solicitation. However, you can try to find a local attorney by using Avvo's "Find a Lawyer" tool above or by contacting your local bar association for a referral.

2. David Herman Hirsch

1

Answered . As indicated by the other responses, this forum doesn't really function as a jobs bulletin board, so you may not get much in the way of a response to your post. Your best bet is to use the Find a Lawyer tab on Avvo to find attorneys in your area to consult with... If you have a civil rights case that has merit attorneys who handle such cases often take them on the basis that if you prevail you are entitled to an award of attorney fees. Best of luck to you...

THESE COMMENTS MUST NOT BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE. Comments made on websites such as Avvo.com are provided for information purposes only, and you should not base a decision to act or refrain from acting based upon this answer. The only way to determine how the law may apply to your particular situation is to consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation. That relationship is established by the execution of a written agreement for legal services. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . You post falls outside the Terms of Use of this site. Recommend you call your state or county bar association and request a referral or contact legal aid in your area to see if you qualify for assistance. FWIW, unlikely you'll be able to find a contingency payment plan on the facts you provided.