Any lawyer in Arkansas or close to be my attorney for a green card application.

Fort Smith, AR |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

My USc wife want to file for me at uscis Texas service center

You can find one through Aila.org or even Avvo.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I am located in Memphis.

Ari Sauer
Memphis, TN
901-682-6455
www.visalaw.com/ari
www.immigrationanswerman.com
www.facebook.com/the.immigration.answer.man

Disclaimer: The information here is for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon without first consulting with an experienced immigration law attorney. The information given may not apply to your individual situation. Immigration laws, regulation and procedure change frequently. This information should not be relied upon as legal advice without first consulting with an immigration lawyer and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Please note that this site is open to the public and any information posted by readers can be viewed by government officials. Ari Sauer is licensed as an attormey by the States of TN, NY & NJ, but is able to represent clients throughout the US. Practice limited to US immigration law. Neither NY, NJ nor TN offer certification as an Immigration Specialist. This is an advertisement.