Any immigration lawyer in Tampa give a free consultation?

Tampa, FL |

I called USCIS for my question regarding my n400 PART 7 question TIME outside the US". They told me to ask an immigration lawyers. I am filing for citizenship and i want to make sure i do it right. I visited my country for vacation but i had a stop for 2 days to another country visiting family before comig back to US. Here is the question Part 7 in n400
DATE YOU LEFT THE US/ DATE YOU RETURNED TO US.

How can I write my stop over to my application? Would an immigration lawyer charge me for this?

Thank you for your help?

The answer does not concern a stop-over in another country. It is simply the date you left the U.S. and the date you came back into the U.S.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

2. DATE YOU LEFT THE US/ DATE YOU RETURNED TO US.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. Generally speaking, if a lawyer does work for you, yes, he or she will charge you. Having said that, Mr. Ferrari's answer is correct. Answer the question exactly as it is indicated.

Samuel Anthony (“Tony”) Silva - (901) 278-1004 (office) - tony@donatilaw.com. This answer is only for general information purposes. It does not establish an attorney-client relationship. The answer I gave is based only on the facts that you have presented in your question and might change if the facts are different.