Skip to main content

Any high profile civil atty/willing to be paid upon contingency?

Tampa, FL |

Police were called in a domestic 911 call and reports filed consisting of 3 sentences/ they summarized the report with serious misinformation/ allowing assailant to go free, putting whole family in danger for ovet 17 mos/ due to abuse mother and now- born infant suffer high risk health problems/ have documents from st atty gen proving officers report to be untrue and doctors will corroborate health problems due to domestic violence/ 17 mos later they have reopened and were suppose issue warrants 11 1/2 weeks ago-

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Best answer

    Try calling your state bar association or use the Avvo 'find a lawyer' tab.

    NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.

  2. So, what do you want to sue for? I don't understand your story. What happened?

    The contents of this answer should be considered friendly advice, not legal advice (I'm a pretty friendly guy), and the answer should not be construed to constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you'd like actual legal advice, call me for a free consultation at 813-635-0222. Also, if you liked this answer as much as my big ego thinks you did, be sure to click the thumbs-up button!

  3. This is not a forum to solicit for 'high profile' attorneys willing to take a case that may not even be viable.

    This information is a general answer and is not specific to any particular case. Carin Manders Constantine, Esq. 727-456-0032/ 727-488-8272

  4. Seriously, do you honestly think that there are any attorneys "surfing" through the AVVO forums on the off chance that they might find a big "contingency fee" case? If you want someone to evaluate more than an abbreviated version of your fact pattern, I would email or call some personal injury firm that advertises (read: high profile) as they will likely have a paralegal, caseworker or possibly an associate to review your facts. Good luck!

    Bill Rosenfelt 407-462-8787 (Orlando/Longwood/Central Florida)

    Please be advised that any answers or information disseminated above do not constitute legal advice and that the attorney responsible for this posting is merely attempting to participate in a Q & A session intended to be helpful but certainly not intended to be legal advice. It is important that you understand that no attorney-client relationship has been formed and that the attorney has no obligation to follow up with you with your legal issue unless you separately contact said attorney and arrange for him to legally represent you.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics