Any chance to win a personal injury suite involving a pedestrian struck by a train on a bridge.

Austin, TX |

Train was a capital metro electric railway going 40 miles an hour

There is always a chance that a case can be won, especially depending upon the train's knowledge of your presence, the time of day and how you were injured. Don't give up just because other lawyers are not interested in your case. The first thing we need to do is preserve the evidence by sending a letter to the company and police to save any videos/pictures. Next, we need to obtain your medical records to evaluate the value of your case and make a demand. If you have any questions or just want to know your rights please do not hesitate to call or add a comment.

Know YOUR Rights. Take Action Now. CALL 855-648-4695. Legal disclaimer:This message does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any statements are made for general informational purposes and do not constitute legal advice. Mr. Crockett is licensed in Texas in Illinois only.

2. Need more info to answer your question. I suggest you contact a local personal injury attorney. AVVO lists many such attorneys that offer free consultations. Best of luck.

Mr Martinous is licensed to practice law in RI, MA and FL. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer is for informational purposes only and is not to be considered legal advice. This answer in no way constitutes an attorney client relationship.

3. Placement of pedestrian raises a high level of assumption of a dangerous risk and contributory negligence.

4. Much more information is needed to evaluate liability and other determining factors before answering your question.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

5. Not enough facts to comment.

6. Without more information about the facts of your case, I cannot comment about whether the rail-company can be held liable.

Tell me more about how the pedestrian was struck.

7. More information is needed to evaluate. Contact one of the above lawyers in your state to discuss.

8. I agree with the other attorneys that more information is needed to answer your question. Contact a local attorney who specializes in personal injury lawsuits.

9. Of course, there is always a "chance to win" such a suit; however, the key is to know the factual details surrounding the accident. Was the person already on the bridge when the train approached? How far away was the train when the pedestrian saw it? What efforts were made to stop the train and when? A litany of other questions will need to be answered before the relative strength of the claim can be evaluated.

No answer given by Armstrong the Law Firm or its lawyers on the internet shall be deemed to create an attorney client relationship. Answers give are general guidelines only, and should not be relied upon by the questioner as a basis for action. Rather, the questioner is urged to consult a qualified attorney in his own jurisdiction.