Any attorneys experienced on L1a Visas & small business?Areas I need to focus on when preparing L1a application?ThankYou

New York, NY |

We are a small to medium sized company, have 15 managerial and additional support staff consisting of accountants, housekeepers, and repair contractors. Our Canadian office and American offices are incorporated. My family has been working in Real Estate for over 30 years and my property management company owns and manages eight properties in the USA and six properties and a Canadian Post Office in Canada. We provide accommodations for 4 families and about 50 tenants on 1 year leases. Our properties are clear titled. I need the L1a Visa for myself as I often perform executive policies/managerial hiring. I regularly travel to oversee our operations and train our American staff to adhere and implement: new rules, quality control, interviews.Obtaining a green card and blanket L1a are goals.

1. You have asked and I answered this question before. Good luck.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Please stop posting. You have asked the same question over and over again and each one of us answered out of the goodness of our hearts. But enough is enough.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. Asked and answered

www.BulgarianImmigrationlawyer.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630

4. Try find a lawyer tab on AVVO.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.