Anger management class

Asked over 1 year ago - Vernon Hills, IL

I was charged with domestic violence and offered a plea bargain of reckless conduct with one year court supervision and anger management class. Where I can find out information about anger management class, cost, how long it will take and etc?

1. Judy A. Goldstein

2

1

Answered . The courtroom where your case was heard probably has a list of anger management classes. You could also look this up online for your area. If you have an attorney, your attorney might also have resources for you or you could call attorneys to ask. You were given a break. I hope you realize it. Get your classes out of the way.

2. Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Pro

2

Answered . Contact your attorney who should contact the court for their resources. Look online also. Take this course ASAP. Be sure the court approves the program you take.

3. Joseph Henry Sparacino

Pro

2

Answered . There are a lot of providers in your area. Did you check with the Clerk of the Court for any information? They might have some. Otherwise if they don't have anger management provider information, see if they have DUI evaluators; one of them could provide the services or refer you to a provider. As a last resort go to the yellow pages. There will be psychologists who are listed and can provide the services. Comparison shop for those who have worked with the Courts before. As I am often in Court call my assistant Dan London at 312-807-3990 to set up a private telephone consultation. At the consultations we can discuss the confidential details we need to craft a strategic plan. These details should not be broadcast over the Internet.

4. Bruce Douglas Schottland

Pro

1

Answered . Since you live in Vernon Hills I will assume that this is a Lake County matter that you are asking about. If that is true then you may find a list of providers approved by the court at: http://www.19thcircuitcourt.state.il.us/resourc....

The first step is to obtain an evaluation. Once that is done you can determine how long the classes will take and how many classes will be required.