Skip to main content

Anger management class

Vernon Hills, IL |

I was charged with domestic violence and offered a plea bargain of reckless conduct with one year court supervision and anger management class. Where I can find out information about anger management class, cost, how long it will take and etc?

Attorney Answers 4

  1. The courtroom where your case was heard probably has a list of anger management classes. You could also look this up online for your area. If you have an attorney, your attorney might also have resources for you or you could call attorneys to ask. You were given a break. I hope you realize it. Get your classes out of the way.

  2. Contact your attorney who should contact the court for their resources. Look online also. Take this course ASAP. Be sure the court approves the program you take.

    IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "Helpful" or " The Best Answer" YOU CAN THANK ATTORNEY RADDATZ BY MARKING IT SO because Avvo awards the attorney points. MS. RADDATZ is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. This is NOT a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PERSONALLY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN YOUR LOCAL AREA who has specific expertise in the area of law you are asking about.

  3. There are a lot of providers in your area. Did you check with the Clerk of the Court for any information? They might have some. Otherwise if they don't have anger management provider information, see if they have DUI evaluators; one of them could provide the services or refer you to a provider. As a last resort go to the yellow pages. There will be psychologists who are listed and can provide the services. Comparison shop for those who have worked with the Courts before. As I am often in Court call my assistant Dan London at 312-807-3990 to set up a private telephone consultation. At the consultations we can discuss the confidential details we need to craft a strategic plan. These details should not be broadcast over the Internet.

    This is a general answer and does not address the specifics of your individual case. To give the specific answer you need our firm needs you to come in for a consultation.

  4. Since you live in Vernon Hills I will assume that this is a Lake County matter that you are asking about. If that is true then you may find a list of providers approved by the court at:

    The first step is to obtain an evaluation. Once that is done you can determine how long the classes will take and how many classes will be required.

Domestic violence topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics