Skip to main content

An insurance company agent forged my signature on documents. What recourse do I have?

Augusta, GA |

An insurance company agent forged my signature on insurance documents. What recourse do I have?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Ok, this is not good. You'll need to speak with an attorney experienced in these issues. I am one of several that are. Please do not do anything until you speak to a lawyer. I would be happy to talk if you would like. I can be reached @ (404) 303-8875 and am also available over the weekend. Thx so much.

Sam Levine, Esq.


First off we need to know what documents are involved and you need to take steps to advise the insurance company that you did not sign the documents. Do this in writing via certified mail. Then you need to see if you want to bring criminal charges against this person.

This is not intended to create an attorney client relationship and none is to be implied either. You must contact an attorney and present all facts before you can and should act on this response

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer