An insurance company agent forged my signature on documents. What recourse do I have?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Augusta, GA

An insurance company agent forged my signature on insurance documents. What recourse do I have?

1. David Jason Merbaum

1

Answered . First off we need to know what documents are involved and you need to take steps to advise the insurance company that you did not sign the documents. Do this in writing via certified mail. Then you need to see if you want to bring criminal charges against this person.

2. Sam Louis Levine

Answered . Ok, this is not good. You'll need to speak with an attorney experienced in these issues. I am one of several that are. Please do not do anything until you speak to a lawyer. I would be happy to talk if you would like. I can be reached @ (404) 303-8875 and am also available over the weekend. Thx so much.

Sam Levine, Esq.