An I-751 question

Asked over 1 year ago - San Jose, CA

If there is little documentary evidence to remove the conditional status and the husband has written a malicious letter against the divorced wife, how likely is it to affect the decision of the immigration officer in charge of the case.

Usually how damaging or significant are these types of letters on I-751

1. Madhu Kalra

Pro

4

Answered . Consult with an attorney regarding your case.

2. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

5

Answered . There is no way to tell. Not enough information. It depends on the facts. Have you spoken to your attorney.

3. Cindy Medina

5

Answered . You should consult with an immigration attorney. Very important you do so before the interview.