An employer lied about a drug test being positive. Can I sue?

Atlanta, GA |

I applied for a position with this company years ago . . . updated my name and got very high recommendations from within once again , after the initial referral . The interviewer recognized that i was the individual that she had not hired after years and mentioned it in the interview . I took a drug test and background check to find out that my test came out positive . . . impossible . . . they let me retake it and it turns out negative . . . they never submitted the first test results to the Dr . s office that facilitates the test although i have a copy of the test that was taken . . . I believe it can be proven that the test was negative from the beginning . This is a negative start and want to sue and opt out . Do i have a case ?

If you recived rhe job, no there is no case, no.

This is not legal advice, nor does this information create an attorney client relationship. You should consult with attorney in your area before acting on this matter.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes