Skip to main content

An employer falsely accused me of taking books, how can I clear my name

Henderson, NV |

I was terminated recently and the employer stated some deviations of the truth. School books were left in students desk. The principal claimed the books were gone when they cleaned the room that evening. They also claimed there was no movement after I left the room on school tapes, but the principal claimed to have went in the room after I left with the cleaning staff.

Attorney Answers 2


If you really want a judgment from a court, expect to pay, at least, several thousand dollars in fees and cost. This isn't the type of thing anyone would handle on a contingency fee.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Use your teacher union representative to file a grievance

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics