An unusual probate case in Broward County Florida

Asked about 1 year ago - Randallstown, MD

I was reading a blog on facebook and came across an unusual case where a settlement agreement was changed by the attorneys but was uncontested in court; however, the judge is forcing the beneficiary of the estate to accept the forged agreement. The case has been pending for 8 years. The judge seems adamant that the beneficiary will accept the terms of the agreement that he knows was forged but keeps sanctioning the beneficiary because she won't accept it. What advice do you have to expedite this matter.

1. David Raymond Mahood

Pro

1

Answered . Are you involved in this case in some way? If so, you should open up your query to Florida probate attorneys, and you will need to provide a few more details so that an attorney has something to start with. Without more succinct details, your question is too vague and ambiguous to answer.

2. Jeffrey P Nesson

Pro

1

Answered . I guarantee if the person being sued gives the person suing everything being sued for, that the case will end. Can't expedite any faster than that.

This is not to be considered legal advise and no attorney client has been established.