An unusual probate case in Broward County Florida

Randallstown, MD |
Filed under: Family law

I was reading a blog on facebook and came across an unusual case where a settlement agreement was changed by the attorneys but was uncontested in court; however, the judge is forcing the beneficiary of the estate to accept the forged agreement. The case has been pending for 8 years. The judge seems adamant that the beneficiary will accept the terms of the agreement that he knows was forged but keeps sanctioning the beneficiary because she won't accept it. What advice do you have to expedite this matter.

Are you involved in this case in some way? If so, you should open up your query to Florida probate attorneys, and you will need to provide a few more details so that an attorney has something to start with. Without more succinct details, your question is too vague and ambiguous to answer.

This is NOT legal advice, is GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, and does NOT establish an Attorney/Client Relationship with you. Therefore my answer cannot address your specific legal situation and you should not rely upon my answer in your legal matter. I am an attorney licensed in Maryland and California.

I guarantee if the person being sued gives the person suing everything being sued for, that the case will end. Can't expedite any faster than that.

This is not to be considered legal advise and no attorney client has been established.

Recommended articles about Family law