Am ProPer and confused with discovery. Defendant objects to form interrogatories saying term "incident" is too vague

Asked about 1 year ago - Oakland, CA

I missed deadline to ask for additional info; however I now realize that responses to all discovery (interrogatories, admissions and documents) did not arrive with verification. There is page saying verification to follow; yet no verification was attached. I subsequently asked for additional discovery and found responses equally deficient-but did have verification. 1) Can I still challenge old discovery since it lacked verifications? 2. Tips on understanding if responses would be viewed by the court as deficient and evasive? Thanks

1. Ross Carlton Meltzer

Answered . You should consider hiring a lawyer to handle this matter. The discovery process is very technical and lawyers spend years mastering this area of law.

2. John Noah Kitta

Answered . Within the body of the Form Interrogatories, it defines what “incident” means. There should be no confusion.

John N. Kitta
    Fremont

3. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . Incident has two meaings
    Incident = Liable to happen because of; resulting from
    OR
    Incidnet = an event or happening

Did you define it?