Skip to main content

Am preparing a post sentencing appeal to a guilty verdict consisting of Harassment by Communications charge...

Harrisburg, PA |

Interested in speaking with atty on call if possible

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Post trial and appeal practice is complicated so you need an experienced criminal attorney to represent you. There are specific timing issues so retain an attorney immediately. The notes of testimony from the trial are key along with a complete set of all the discovery material.


Not clear but assuming you are the defendant, is that correct. Following entry of a guilty pleas, a defendant's appeal rights are very limited. This area of practice is complex and definitely not favorable context for DIY efforts. You need to talk to an attorney familial with this specialized area of practice. Feel free to reach out for private conversation.

Bill Jones
(412) 551-4960


Ditto, if you do it yourself you are fighting a battle unarmed. Hire an appellate attorney.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer