Am on H4 visa i want t o do my masters here what is a procedure and after my masters am i eligible to convert into H1 b visa

Asked almost 2 years ago - Camp Hill, PA

If there is any any procedure please forward it to me

1. Marc Damien Sean Taylor

2

Answered . File for a change of nonimmigrant status from H-4 to F-1. Of course, you have to be accepted to a program first. Speak to the DSO at the school for information.

If you have an employer willing to sponsor you and if you are otherwise eligible, you can file to change your nonimmigrant status from F-1 to H-1B.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . I agree with my colleague ... all the work will be done by the employer that wants to hire you.