AM LOOKING FOR A PS FORM TO GIVE ME TIME ON STATUE OF LIMITATIONS

Ashland, KY |

I WAS GIVEN A DATE RAPE DRUG, BEATEN, AND PARALYZED. THEY WANT TO GET HIM IN CIVIL COURT THEN PROSECUTION

1. Please elaborate -- I can't quite understand what you are trying to ask!!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

2. Here is where to get help:

Pathways, Inc.
    Rape Victim Services Program
    201 22nd Street, Ashland, KY 41101 Business phone: (606) 324-1141
    Fax: (606) 325-8606 TDD: (606) 324-1141 Crisis Line: 800-562-8909

http://defendme.net | For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.877.452.9457. Attorney James Regan, LL.M, Esq., is a Florida lawyer answering questions pro bono. Answering these consumer questions based on limited and unverified facts does not create an attorney-client relationship. Being posted on the internet, these questions and answers are not confidential. For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.800.452.9357.

3. I am unclear on the question. I do not know what a "PS FORM" is. If you are the victim of a criminal offense of rape, there is NO statute of limitations on prosecution of the defendant in KY for a felony crime. There is a one year statute of limitations to sue for money damages in KY in civil court for personal injury sustained. You appear to need legal advice from a local attorney in your area to answer your questions.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..