Am l inadmissible as a previously deported alien who was returned back to the US following successful appeal at the 11th Circuit

Asked over 1 year ago - Elk Grove, CA

l was convicted of money laundering and mail fraud while l was a Naturalized US Citizen. l was later denaturalized. At the end of my 8 yrs prison sentence l was deported despite my claim that l was not an "alien" at the time of conviction for immigration purposes. My Petition for Review was granted by the Court of Appeals and DHS returned me back to the US and to my Green Card status. l want to travel out but am told that l may be denied entry on the grounds of the same convictions that occured while l was a citizen and for which the Court of Appeal ruled that l cannot be deported and BIA terminated proceedings. The inadmissibility Statute also requires "alienage" at the time of conviction like the Aggravated Felony and CIMT statutes, so will this apply to me? and what are my best options

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

Answered . You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney. Were you restored in your citizenship?Can you apply for pardon? What State the convictions come from?