Am in middle of perm process .my wifes travelled to india ..if while filing i-485 she is india whats are the options .

Asked about 1 year ago - Framingham, MA

my perm is in 6th yr and my wife had to travel to india ....She would not be present here wen i file I-485 so how to go about that

my wifes is on h4 and her visa ends on july 24 so will she be able to travel to US while filing i-485

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . You cannot even imaging how confused you sound. Please talk to the employer's attorney first and if not sufficient, sit down with an immigration attorney of your choosing for a consultation.

2. Dinara Maylov

3

Answered . You cannot file AOS without the person present.

3. Karen-Lee Pollak

2

Answered . File for her when she returns

4. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . The options for what?

5. Tricia Dwyer

2

Answered . Hello. The person needs to be present. I urge you to seek attorney counsel, because it is apparent it would likely be highly helpful to you. Some attorneys, myself included, are available seven days for emergency legal needs such as this is. Some attorneys, myself included, will confer for free, at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys, myself included, will provide a reduced fee for need. All the best.