Skip to main content

Am illegal I over stayed according to my I-94 my tourist expired but I'm married now what all form do i need pls list

Downey, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

Please give all the form I need I can manage to file on my own

Attorney Answers 3


You should seek legal counsel and not file on your own. If however you wish to file on your own seek legal consultation with an experienced attorney asap. It is important to be very careful and check with an attorney before filing any forms. Search for an attorney in your area through Avvo with experience.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


If you are married to USC, I-130. 485, 765 G325 and you will be best advised to hire an immigration attorney.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


Given you overstayed you probably need the help of an attorney to see if there will be any consequences for that. Atty Segal has referenced the forms that are involved in filing for marriage to a US citizen.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics