Am I supposed to get a copy of the dhs homestudy before an interlocutory decree is final? I responded pro se to the petition.

Asked 9 months ago - Little Rock, AR

Plus the petitioners failed to exchange their financial history and income earnings back with me. I supplied mine and I am supposed to get a copy of theirs too? Is that correct?

1. Aaron Scott Hill

Answered . If the petitioner is a parent of the child they should be providing financial history to the court/DHS, but not necessarily to you. You can ask for it as it may be informative on establishing child support obligations, if they object, ask for any sensitive information such as SSN to be redacted.

You can also ask for a copy of the homestudy with any sensitive information redacted.