Am I legally allowed to drive in Delaware with a valid Delaware Drivers License even if my PA License is suspended?

Rehoboth Beach, DE |

My PA license was suspended for a DUI in PA a few months ago. I moved to DE before I was sentenced, became a DE resident and legitimately got a Delaware Drivers License.

Am I within my legal rights to drive in DE with my DE license?

You should check with a lawyer and make sure you have an up to date address on your license in case DMV sends you anything. I would think you are ok until it comes time to renew your license or PA notifies Delaware.

My answers are only intended as general legal advice based on my eighteen years as an Austin criminal defense and DUI attorney. They are not intended to be a binding legal opinion nor to create an attorney - client relationship. For those questions asked outside of Texas, there is no intent on my part to practice law in any other state There is no substitute for contacting a local attorney. Feel free to visit my website, .

DUI topics

Recommended articles about DUI